Why is V ZONE's GPS Tracking System Indispensable For An Organization?
A common tool used by several organizations around the world is the V ZONE GPS Vehicle Tracking System. This is a wireless system which is employed by organizations for the effective management of vehicle fleets.
It enhances productivity of the fleet leading to improvement in the operational efficiency which is one of the basic reasons for its worldwide usage. The V ZONE GPS Vehicle Tracking System leads to the creation of better customer oriented services through rapid response. After installation of the V ZONE tracking unit, you can save through reduction of fuel expenses, overtime and insurance premiums.
The reports provided by V ZONE GPS Vehicle Tracking system are customized according to the user defined parameters. The system also provides assistance in determination of vehicle direction and routing providing the fleet manager with constant updates of a vehicle at any time.
Previous data and vehicular history is saved on the hard drive from which may be retrieved at any time and the system also provides automated email delivery reports.
Factors Which Enhance The Viability Of V ZONE GPS Vehicle Tracking Systems
- It leads to an increase in driver capability
- Provides dispatch information on a real time basis
- Leads to reduction in fuel expenses
- Faster Delivery due to shorter response time
- Reduce in the potential of vehicle misuse
Why V Zone GPS Tracking is significant and crucial
Demand is always the sole driving force behind technology and demand is created through competition and the need for legislation. These are the reasons for increasing focus on driver and single worker tracking. Fleet managers have realized the significance of enhancing the return from valuable assets. Efficiency in fleet operations is an expense that no company can afford to ignore.
The fleet tracking system saves money through –
- Accurate employee working hours – Weekly timesheets are more accurate and allow the effective planning and control of overtime costs.
- Precise invoicing and resolution of disputes – Accurate proof of visits prevents overcharging and lesser disputes translate into long term client retention.
- Controlling vehicle usage – The locations visited and non working hours based vehicle usage is determined together with an accurate gauge of unauthorized stops.
- Efficient theft management.
- Effective fleet management – Round the clock monitoring of the entire fleet ensures optimal utilization and accrual of major benefits.
- Route management and control – The routes can be predetermined and compared for efficiency
- Reduction in fuel and servicing costs
- Reduction in communication expenses – The need to instantly call the drivers is dispensed with since you can watch their progress in realtime.